Monday, October 27, 2008

Wondering


I wonder when you read this will u lack the vanity to see

its about

you

But at the same have the confidence to know it could be true

I wonder when you in sunlight

do your eyes look like

lite brown --like

soft so i could drift off

and get lost

and drift in a sea of torrential

ecstasy

but never get lost

cause your strength could tether me

I wonder if having kings and queens on both sides of your bloodline

makes you more divine

but more difficult to define

Did I come too late too early

Is it not the right time

??????

Cause I been wondering

If you and me touching

could really sooth me

like I think it will

(kinda like if your kiss was a sleeping pill) lol

I been wondering

Why the more I find out

The more Im wondering

Keeps my heart thundering

But with my head in my hands I keep

wondering

No comments: