Saturday, October 25, 2008

Swallowing Blood


Have you ever deeply cared for someone, maybe in love with someone...and that someone was supposed to be your friend?? Dam..... leave some thoughts for me.....




Was kinda hopin

you and I would get stranded
You and I then would be coerced to be candid
Everytime that I planned it
I cant overstand it
Rehearsed and and thought I knew what to say
Interrupted.Distracted.
Conflicted

!!!!Something!!!!!
allways in the way
Can see it has affected you too
the tension
What you neglected to do
the lyrics we should have sung
the words never said
now she shares your vows
your heart
your bed
yet
I still rent space in your head
we both repress it
connected in the spirit
we both repress it
just when you thought it was enough
we get a dose of lust
heat between us
we dare not discuss
dont explore the shit
just ignore the shit

4680 days sounds about right
and in all this time we still aint get it right

You good though
how you evade it
u got the urge too
and you disobey it
all this chemistry
a mystery
how we made it
sublimate our love
keep it on the level with dapz and hugs
you love me like a sis
look at me like a cuz
sublimate our love
BITE YOUR TOUNGE AND SWALLOW THE BLOOD
BITE YOUR TOUNGE AND SWALLOW THE BLOOD
hug me tight and pretend my scent has no affect
and try not to let your lips graze my soft dewy neck
cant disrespect the wedded bliss
no such thing as an innocent kiss
4680 days
and its still scintillating
a passion that spans the decades
painfully
is not dissapating
i guess a man can love two women
this here proves
but things like yall sharing keys
and exchanging rings
means I lose
I am silver but she
is
GOLD
so this my love you will never be told
maybe when we get old
but before we turn cold
you know like b4 this life ends
we speak it
but for know we swallow blood
so we can remain friends.........................

No comments: