Monday, October 27, 2008


I'm waiting for the stars to come out
and then maybe I can see
If I'm overlooking something
That is truly meant for me
its in the dark I can see the light...........
I'm about ready to surrender
tired of the fight
cause I know the love in my heart
wants to permeate the soul of anotha
but
I gotta keep control cause a brotha
maybe on some other S.H.I.T.
and I know from experience that aint were I wanna be
I wanna be where I can look deep down
In eyes dark brown
I wanna feel him deep even when he is not around
I wanna know
I wanna
feel, experience, and rejoice
I wanna be soothed at the sound of his voice
drink hot tea
kick around philosophy
reach self-actualization and be
who we are supposed to be
all that we can be
me to him
and him to me
and
nightly
become WE
Can I have that love I used to read about
Can I have him be here with me and there not be any doubt
Imma just sit here and wait for the stars to come out.....

No comments: