Saturday, October 25, 2008

Awaiting u

WHere you at??
(awaiting U)

Cuz
I might not make it to Mecca
so I was thinking instead uhh
I could just circle around u
absorb the light the surrounds you

just in the hopes if you come
I can cope
I could grow
be safe
rest and know
I am loved
cuz
I might not make to Nirvana
so I was thinking
I wanna attain you
not restrain you or contain you
just let you be you
in a space
give you hope
you could cope
be safe
rest and grow
and know
you are loved
I might not make it to the mountain top
so I was thinking I could
enjoy the view
that I would see when I look at you
bask in the glory
and then years later
tell the grandkids the story
so I await your arrival
maybe you have just not read but STUDIED the Bible
the Koran,the Apochrypha and other enlightening texts
its you
The spiritually eclectic
well respected
enjoys reading the classics
and epics
our love must be getting close I can almost detect it
or is this a delusion
MY PANIC!!! MY CONFUSION.
the reality is that I might be losing
OHHHHH!
I dont have a fear of being alone
but if I live here on this sphere
and within this atmosphere
you exist
and we
never talk
never touch
never kiss
that I will miss
and have to ask what the point of this life
always a baby mama and never a wife
lol
It really could be true
but I hear GOD telling me to await U
there are times I contemplate you
whats your sun sign
your unique design
and you gotta stand out
I know your one of a kind
yep just contemplate u
and await the day I celebrate you
focus and concentrate you
be strong but I will never break you
I got my own experience
------my own gifts
-----my own gems
-----my own jewels
plan to share with you
never tear from you
fantasize till you materialize
artistic and sensitive
up and down mood
nice smile but
still you brood
there is an air of melancholy
cuz
u awaiting me too.......

No comments: