Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stockholm Syndrome

You kinda like that sick I cant sweat out...
That scream in the back of my throat hat I cant get out...
i wonder how you infiltrated me
took me prisoner
now i dwell
under your spell
I didnt see it
coming
like General Sherman
charging through burning ATLanta
All that remains of the person I used to be are charred pieces
ruins and chatic tangled unrecognizable pieces of the person I used to be
I wasnt supposed love you so
WTF??
Developing love for the one who took my heart prisoner my soul and spirit captive??
Dare I say my body is your temple??
As I try to get you out of my consciousness
try to expell you from my essence
I only want you more
Conflicted and weak yet assured and satisfied
Images of your face are all I see when I close my eyes
Engraved upon my psyche in the deepest recesses of my being you reside
apparently carefree oblivious to the fact
I didnt want you there
Only knowing now I cannot seem to consume enough of you

Loyal to my captor ...I await your return
I live for it

No comments: