Sunday, November 16, 2008

Steak The way You like it

*I must thank the artist who inspired this*



Everything you do


I know sometimes I don't appreciate everything that u do
too prideful to admit I need your help
ended fuccin up
makin it worse
then u
create beauty where there was
once chaos and disorder
u restore the peace
u make it complete

How could I forget the magic and power of those hands
how could I forget to show you love as my man
the power of those hands
you could crush me with those hands
you could hush me with those hands
but you chose to elevate me
came into my life and washed away the shame
fixed everythang
how is it I let my responsibility to show you love escape me

I know sometimes i don't appreciate everything you do
but tonight there is some steak
some love and
some head
waiting for you

No comments: