Monday, March 9, 2009

Eye Eye

When I awoke I could not see
Almost instinctively
Panic
Frantic
Then your Scent
Heaven Scent
Draped me in Tranquility
A Sea of Serenity
I feel I am Meant To be

slowly my sight returned to me
but first a taste
a taste that reminded me of your first kiss
a taste that reminded me of when you first came

it tasted like Gods first rain
containing traces of Opium
when you come...
It takes away the pain

Now i catch a glimpse
then I feel your healing fingertips
cascade across my face
the old scars are erased

U put everything In its proper place

I hear you soothing me
moving me
building a nation and including me
improving me

Now I see

I followed the path in your
eyes
like Hamanaptra

in the sunrise

Only to realize
I am in your real eyes

In the corner of your cornea
resting in your retina
in your pupils at peace
In your Optical Organ i see the love you keep
and now me I live in your eyes behind
your lashes Lush like
plush like
Black Lace

Of the world I used to know I see no longer a trace
who knew gazing in your eyes could take me to another place

No comments: